Rush Hour! Gas Station
Rush Hour! Gas Station is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Rush Hour! Gas Station from your PCWildTangent
. More data about WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Rush Hour! Gas Station on WildTangent's website. Rush Hour! Gas Station is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Rush Hour! Gas Station folder, depending on the user's choice. Rush Hour! Gas Station's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Rush Hour! Gas Station\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Rush Hour! Gas Station's primary file takes around 383.57 KB (392776 bytes) and is named GasStation-WT.exe.
Rush Hour! Gas Station is composed of the following executables which take 765.64 KB (784016
bytes) on disk:
- GasStation-WT.exe (383.57 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This web page is about Rush Hour! Gas Station version 188.8.131.52
Rush Hour! Gas Station is a program offered by WildTangent. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Rush Hour! Gas Station is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Rush Hour! Gas Station from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rush Hour! Gas Station or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rush Hour! Gas Station". If it is installed on your PC the Rush Hour! Gas Station app will be found very quickly. When you click Rush Hour! Gas Station in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rush Hour! Gas Station, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rush Hour! Gas Station:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Rush Hour! Gas Station\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rush Hour! Gas Station.
8. After removing Rush Hour! Gas Station, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rush Hour! Gas Station that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rush Hour! Gas Station with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rush Hour! Gas Station by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Rush Hour! Gas Station by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rush Hour! Gas Station in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:24:07.687