This web page contains complete information on how to remove Runtime for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Runtime from your computerYour Company Name
. Open here
where you can read more on Your Company Name. Usually the Runtime program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\My Company Name\My Product Name directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is named DIFxCmd.exe and occupies 10.00 KB (10240 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Runtime. They take 20.50 KB (20992
bytes) on disk.
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.00 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.50 KB)
This data is about Runtime version 1.00.0000
Runtime is an application marketed by the software company Your Company Name. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Runtime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "Runtime". The Runtime application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Runtime in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Runtime.
8. After removing Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Runtime which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Runtime by Your Company Name from your computer, nor are we saying that Runtime by Your Company Name is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Runtime in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:46:46.140