Runes of Avalon 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Runes of Avalon 2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Runes of Avalon 2 from your PCJuegos bettyboopz
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Juegos bettyboopz. Click on http://www.forobettyboopz.com.ar/
to get more data about Runes of Avalon 2 on Juegos bettyboopz's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juegos bettyboopz\Runes of Avalon 2 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Runes of Avalon 2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juegos bettyboopz\Runes of Avalon 2\Uninstall.exe. Runes of Avalon 2's main file takes about 1.61 MB (1692672 bytes) and its name is Runes of Avalon 2.exe.
The following executables are contained in Runes of Avalon 2. They occupy 1.86 MB (1953436
bytes) on disk.
- Runes of Avalon 2.exe (1.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (254.65 KB)
This data is about Runes of Avalon 2 version 0.0
Runes of Avalon 2 is an application offered by the software company Juegos bettyboopz. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Runes of Avalon 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Runes of Avalon 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Runes of Avalon 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Runes of Avalon 2". If it is installed on your PC the Runes of Avalon 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Runes of Avalon 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Runes of Avalon 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Runes of Avalon 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.forobettyboopz.com.ar/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juegos bettyboopz\Runes of Avalon 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Runes of Avalon 2.
8. After removing Runes of Avalon 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Runes of Avalon 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Runes of Avalon 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Runes of Avalon 2 by Juegos bettyboopz from your computer, nor are we saying that Runes of Avalon 2 by Juegos bettyboopz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Runes of Avalon 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:34:03.867