Runes is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Runes from your computerEde Tarsoly
. More data about Ede Tarsoly can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\JUEGOS\Steam\steamapps\common\Runes directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Runes's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes) on disk.
Runes contains of the executables below. They take 148.84 MB (156065968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- Ghost_Sweeper-Steam-126.96.36.199.exe (38.48 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- IS2012.exe (2.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- KoalaKids.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (65.10 KB)
- PrisonRnG.exe (16.09 MB)
- TY4.exe (1.10 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
Runes is a program offered by the software company Ede Tarsoly. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Runes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Runes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Runes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Runes". If it is installed on your PC the Runes app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Runes in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Runes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Runes.
8. After removing Runes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Runes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Runes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Runes by Ede Tarsoly from your PC, we are not saying that Runes by Ede Tarsoly is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Runes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 08:58:14.720