Runes is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Runes from your computerEde Tarsoly
. More data about Ede Tarsoly can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\JUEGOS\Steam\steamapps\common\Runes directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Runes's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes) on disk.
Runes contains of the executables below. They take 148.84 MB (156065968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- Ghost_Sweeper-Steam-188.8.131.52.exe (38.48 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- IS2012.exe (2.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- KoalaKids.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (65.10 KB)
- PrisonRnG.exe (16.09 MB)
- TY4.exe (1.10 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
Runes is a program offered by the software company Ede Tarsoly. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Runes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Runes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Runes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Runes". The Runes application will be found very quickly. When you click Runes in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Runes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Runes.
8. After removing Runes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Runes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Runes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Runes by Ede Tarsoly from your PC, we are not saying that Runes by Ede Tarsoly is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Runes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 08:58:14.720