RunAlyzer v1.6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RunAlyzer v1.6 from your PCSafer Networking Limited
. More information on Safer Networking Limited can be seen here
. More information about the app RunAlyzer v1.6 can be found at http://www.safer-networking.org/
. RunAlyzer v1.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Safer Networking\RunAlyzer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove RunAlyzer v1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection RunAlyz.inf,DefaultUninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.71 MB (2844608 bytes) on disk and is called RunAlyzer.exe.
RunAlyzer v1.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.71 MB (2844608
bytes) on disk.
This page is about RunAlyzer v1.6 version 188.8.131.52
RunAlyzer v1.6 is an application by the software company Safer Networking Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase RunAlyzer v1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RunAlyzer v1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RunAlyzer v1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RunAlyzer v1.6". If it is installed on your PC the RunAlyzer v1.6 application will be found very quickly. After you select RunAlyzer v1.6 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RunAlyzer v1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RunAlyzer v1.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.safer-networking.org/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection RunAlyz.inf,DefaultUninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RunAlyzer v1.6.
8. After removing RunAlyzer v1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RunAlyzer v1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RunAlyzer v1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RunAlyzer v1.6 by Safer Networking Limited from your PC, we are not saying that RunAlyzer v1.6 by Safer Networking Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RunAlyzer v1.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:50:56.683