Run Painter Run 1.0
This page is about Run Painter Run 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Run Painter Run 1.0 from your computerFreeGames4Rest
. You can find out more on FreeGames4Rest or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Run Painter Run 1.0 at http://www.freegames4rest.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Run Painter Run folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Run Painter Run 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\Run Painter Run\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. run_painter_run.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 269.00 KB (275456 bytes) on disk.
Run Painter Run 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.27 MB (2384335
bytes) on disk.
- run_painter_run.exe (269.00 KB)
- run_painter_rungame.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.26 KB)
The current page applies to Run Painter Run 1.0 version 1.0
Run Painter Run 1.0 is an application marketed by FreeGames4Rest. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Run Painter Run 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Run Painter Run 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Run Painter Run 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Run Painter Run 1.0". If it exists on your system the Run Painter Run 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Run Painter Run 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Run Painter Run 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Run Painter Run 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegames4rest.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Run Painter Run\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Run Painter Run 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Run Painter Run 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Run Painter Run 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Run Painter Run 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Run Painter Run 1.0 by FreeGames4Rest from your computer, nor are we saying that Run Painter Run 1.0 by FreeGames4Rest is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Run Painter Run 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:00:27.543