This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rummi 6.0.37 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rummi 6.0.37 from your computerYPR Software BV
. You can find out more on YPR Software BV or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rummigame.com
to get more information about Rummi 6.0.37 on YPR Software BV's website. Rummi 6.0.37 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Rummi folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Rummi 6.0.37 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rummi\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Rummi 6.0.37's primary file takes about 1.56 MB (1638400 bytes) and its name is Rummi.exe.
Rummi 6.0.37 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.28 MB (2387290
bytes) on disk:
- Rummi.exe (1.56 MB)
- RummiError.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Rummi 6.0.37 version 6.0.37
Rummi 6.0.37 is an application marketed by the software company YPR Software BV. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Rummi 6.0.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rummi 6.0.37 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rummi 6.0.37 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rummi 6.0.37". The Rummi 6.0.37 program will be found automatically. After you click Rummi 6.0.37 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rummi 6.0.37, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rummi 6.0.37:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rummigame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rummi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rummi 6.0.37.
8. After removing Rummi 6.0.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rummi 6.0.37 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rummi 6.0.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rummi 6.0.37 by YPR Software BV from your computer, nor are we saying that Rummi 6.0.37 by YPR Software BV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rummi 6.0.37 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:21:28.293