This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rummi 6.0.37 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rummi 6.0.37 from your computerYPR Software BV
. You can find out more on YPR Software BV or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rummigame.com
to get more information about Rummi 6.0.37 on YPR Software BV's website. Rummi 6.0.37 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Rummi folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Rummi 6.0.37 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rummi\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Rummi 6.0.37's primary file takes about 1.56 MB (1638400 bytes) and its name is Rummi.exe.
Rummi 6.0.37 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.28 MB (2387290
bytes) on disk:
- Rummi.exe (1.56 MB)
- RummiError.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Rummi 6.0.37 version 6.0.37
Rummi 6.0.37 is an application marketed by the software company YPR Software BV. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Rummi 6.0.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rummi 6.0.37 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rummi 6.0.37 or simply click the Search field and type in "Rummi 6.0.37". If it is installed on your PC the Rummi 6.0.37 application will be found very quickly. When you click Rummi 6.0.37 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rummi 6.0.37, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rummi 6.0.37:
- The publisher is: http://www.rummigame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rummi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rummi 6.0.37.
8. After removing Rummi 6.0.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rummi 6.0.37 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rummi 6.0.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rummi 6.0.37 by YPR Software BV from your computer, nor are we saying that Rummi 6.0.37 by YPR Software BV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rummi 6.0.37 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:21:28.293