You can find on this page details on how to remove Ruler for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ruler from your computerRemigiusz Kozak
. Further information on Remigiusz Kozak can be seen here
. Ruler is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ruler directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Ruler's complete uninstall command line is wscript. Ruler's primary file takes about 921.36 KB (943472 bytes) and is called Ruler.exe.
Ruler is comprised of the following executables which occupy 921.36 KB (943472
bytes) on disk:
Ruler is a program released by the software company Remigiusz Kozak. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Ruler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ruler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ruler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ruler". If it is installed on your PC the Ruler application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ruler in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ruler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ruler.
8. After uninstalling Ruler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ruler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ruler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ruler by Remigiusz Kozak from your PC, we are not saying that Ruler by Remigiusz Kozak is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ruler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 15:20:10.300