RufzXP 1.1.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RufzXP 1.1.2 from your systemDL4MM, IV3XYM
. Take a look here
where you can read more on DL4MM, IV3XYM. Please open http://www.rufzxp.net
if you want to read more on RufzXP 1.1.2 on DL4MM, IV3XYM's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\RufzXP directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. RufzXP 1.1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RufzXP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called RufzXP.exe and it has a size of 1.32 MB (1381656 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with RufzXP 1.1.2. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2074432
bytes) on disk.
- RufzXP.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.54 KB)
The current page applies to RufzXP 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
RufzXP 1.1.2 is a program released by the software company DL4MM, IV3XYM. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase RufzXP 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RufzXP 1.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RufzXP 1.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RufzXP 1.1.2". The RufzXP 1.1.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click RufzXP 1.1.2 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RufzXP 1.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RufzXP 1.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.rufzxp.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RufzXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RufzXP 1.1.2.
8. After removing RufzXP 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RufzXP 1.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RufzXP 1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RufzXP 1.1.2 by DL4MM, IV3XYM from your PC, we are not saying that RufzXP 1.1.2 by DL4MM, IV3XYM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RufzXP 1.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 12:07:35.697