This web page is about Rufus 18.104.22.1684 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rufus 22.214.171.1244 from your PCRePack by Andreyonohov
. More info about RePack by Andreyonohov can be seen here
. You can read more about about Rufus 126.96.36.1994 at http://rufus.akeo.ie/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Rufus 188.8.131.524 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Rufus-184.108.40.2064.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 616.41 KB (631208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rufus 220.127.116.114. They occupy an average of 728.96 KB (746452
bytes) on disk.
- Rufus-18.104.22.1684.exe (616.41 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.54 KB)
This info is about Rufus 22.214.171.1244 version 126.96.36.1994
Rufus 188.8.131.524 is an application marketed by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Rufus 184.108.40.2064 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Rufus 220.127.116.114 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rufus 18.104.22.1684 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rufus 22.214.171.1244". The Rufus 126.96.36.1994 program will be found very quickly. After you click Rufus 188.8.131.524 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rufus 184.108.40.2064, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rufus 220.127.116.114:
- The publisher is: http://rufus.akeo.ie/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rufus 18.104.22.1684.
8. After uninstalling Rufus 22.214.171.1244, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rufus 126.96.36.1994 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rufus 188.8.131.524 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rufus 184.108.40.2064 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, we are not saying that Rufus 220.127.116.114 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rufus 18.104.22.1684 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 19:41:22.683