This web page is about Rufus 18.104.22.1684 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rufus 22.214.171.1244 from your PCRePack by Andreyonohov
. More info about RePack by Andreyonohov can be seen here
. You can read more about about Rufus 126.96.36.1994 at http://rufus.akeo.ie/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Rufus 188.8.131.524 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Rufus-184.108.40.2064.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 616.41 KB (631208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rufus 220.127.116.114. They occupy an average of 728.96 KB (746452
bytes) on disk.
- Rufus-18.104.22.1684.exe (616.41 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.54 KB)
This info is about Rufus 22.214.171.1244 version 126.96.36.1994
Rufus 188.8.131.524 is an application marketed by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Rufus 184.108.40.2064 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Rufus 220.127.116.114 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rufus 18.104.22.1684 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rufus 22.214.171.1244". If it exists on your system the Rufus 126.96.36.1994 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Rufus 188.8.131.524 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rufus 184.108.40.2064, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rufus 220.127.116.114:
- The software company is: http://rufus.akeo.ie/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rufus 18.104.22.1684.
8. After uninstalling Rufus 22.214.171.1244, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rufus 126.96.36.1994 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rufus 188.8.131.524 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rufus 184.108.40.2064 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, we are not saying that Rufus 220.127.116.114 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rufus 18.104.22.1684 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 19:41:22.683