This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rucoin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rucoin from your PCRucoin project
. More information about Rucoin project can be found here
. You can see more info on Rucoin at http://www.rucoin.org/
. Rucoin is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rucoin folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Rucoin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rucoin\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. rucoin-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 19.76 MB (20721664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Rucoin. They take 20.09 MB (21069278
bytes) on disk.
- rucoin-qt.exe (19.76 MB)
- uninstall.exe (339.47 KB)
The current page applies to Rucoin version 2.3
Rucoin is a program by Rucoin project. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Rucoin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Rucoin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rucoin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rucoin". If it is installed on your PC the Rucoin application will be found very quickly. After you click Rucoin in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rucoin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rucoin:
- The publisher is: http://www.rucoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rucoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rucoin.
8. After uninstalling Rucoin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rucoin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rucoin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rucoin by Rucoin project from your PC, nor are we saying that Rucoin by Rucoin project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rucoin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 09:29:08.377