This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RubyMine 2020.1.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall RubyMine 2020.1.1 from your PCJetBrains s.r.o.
. Check out here
for more information on JetBrains s.r.o.. Please open https://www.jetbrains.com/products
if you want to read more on RubyMine 2020.1.1 on JetBrains s.r.o.'s page. Usually the RubyMine 2020.1.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\JetBrains\RubyMine 2020.1.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for RubyMine 2020.1.1 is C:\Program Files\JetBrains\RubyMine 2020.1.1\bin\Uninstall.exe. rubymine64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.27 MB (1334328 bytes) on disk.
RubyMine 2020.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.11 MB (5362195
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- elevator.exe (148.52 KB)
- fsnotifier.exe (96.02 KB)
- fsnotifier64.exe (110.02 KB)
- launcher.exe (122.52 KB)
- restarter.exe (92.52 KB)
- rubymine64.exe (1.27 MB)
- runnerw.exe (130.02 KB)
- runnerw64.exe (153.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.97 KB)
- WinProcessListHelper.exe (201.04 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (48.02 KB)
- jaccessinspector.exe (113.03 KB)
- jaccesswalker.exe (73.52 KB)
- jaotc.exe (28.01 KB)
- java.exe (36.01 KB)
- javac.exe (26.51 KB)
- javaw.exe (36.01 KB)
- jdb.exe (26.51 KB)
- jfr.exe (26.51 KB)
- jhsdb.exe (26.51 KB)
- jjs.exe (26.51 KB)
- jrunscript.exe (27.02 KB)
- keytool.exe (26.52 KB)
- kinit.exe (26.51 KB)
- klist.exe (26.51 KB)
- ktab.exe (26.51 KB)
- pack200.exe (26.52 KB)
- rmid.exe (26.51 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (26.52 KB)
- serialver.exe (26.52 KB)
- unpack200.exe (140.52 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (587.52 KB)
- cyglaunch.exe (15.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (731.52 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (587.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 201.7223.94
of RubyMine 2020.1.1.
RubyMine 2020.1.1 is an application released by JetBrains s.r.o.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall RubyMine 2020.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RubyMine 2020.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RubyMine 2020.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RubyMine 2020.1.1". If it exists on your system the RubyMine 2020.1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select RubyMine 2020.1.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RubyMine 2020.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RubyMine 2020.1.1:
- The publisher is: https://www.jetbrains.com/products
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JetBrains\RubyMine 2020.1.1\bin\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RubyMine 2020.1.1.
8. After uninstalling RubyMine 2020.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RubyMine 2020.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RubyMine 2020.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RubyMine 2020.1.1 by JetBrains s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that RubyMine 2020.1.1 by JetBrains s.r.o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RubyMine 2020.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:34:10.720