This info is about Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 from your computerRubyInstaller Team
. You can read more on RubyInstaller Team or check for application updates here
. Please open http://rubyinstaller.org
if you want to read more on Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 on RubyInstaller Team's website. Usually the Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Ruby22-x64 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 is C:\Program Files\Ruby22-x64\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ruby.exe is the Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64's main executable file and it takes around 145.34 KB (148828 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64. They take about 1.40 MB (1472451
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ruby.exe (145.34 KB)
- rubyw.exe (145.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 version 2.2.295
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 is a program released by the software company RubyInstaller Team. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64". If it is installed on your PC the Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64:
- The publisher is: http://rubyinstaller.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ruby22-x64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64.
8. After removing Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 by RubyInstaller Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 by RubyInstaller Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ruby 2.2.2-p95-x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 13:59:55.683