Ruby 1.9.2-p290 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ruby 1.9.2-p290 from your PCRubyInstaller Team
. Further information on RubyInstaller Team can be found here
. Click on http://rubyinstaller.org
to get more facts about Ruby 1.9.2-p290 on RubyInstaller Team's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ruby-1.9.2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Ruby 1.9.2-p290 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ruby-1.9.2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 47.95 KB (49103 bytes) on disk and is named ruby.exe.
Ruby 1.9.2-p290 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.20 MB (1256110
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- ruby.exe (47.95 KB)
- rubyw.exe (47.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Ruby 1.9.2-p290 version 1.9.2290
Ruby 1.9.2-p290 is an application offered by the software company RubyInstaller Team. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Ruby 1.9.2-p290 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ruby 1.9.2-p290 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ruby 1.9.2-p290 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ruby 1.9.2-p290". If it exists on your system the Ruby 1.9.2-p290 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ruby 1.9.2-p290 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ruby 1.9.2-p290, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ruby 1.9.2-p290:
- The software company is: http://rubyinstaller.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ruby-1.9.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ruby 1.9.2-p290.
8. After removing Ruby 1.9.2-p290, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ruby 1.9.2-p290 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ruby 1.9.2-p290 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ruby 1.9.2-p290 by RubyInstaller Team from your PC, we are not saying that Ruby 1.9.2-p290 by RubyInstaller Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ruby 1.9.2-p290 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 16:09:27.490