This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ruby-186-27 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ruby-186-27 from your systemrubyinstaller.rubyforge.org
. Additional info about rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org can be seen here
. Please open http://rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org
if you want to read more on Ruby-186-27 on rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Ruby folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Ruby-186-27's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ruby\uninstall.exe. Ruby-186-27's primary file takes around 20.06 KB (20541 bytes) and is named ruby.exe.
Ruby-186-27 contains of the executables below. They occupy 945.20 KB (967885
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (52.56 KB)
- iconv.exe (6.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (276.00 KB)
- ruby.exe (20.06 KB)
- rubyw.exe (20.06 KB)
- sometestfile.exe (16 B)
- SciTE.exe (570.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.627
Ruby-186-27 is a program marketed by rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Ruby-186-27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ruby-186-27 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ruby-186-27 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ruby-186-27". If it is installed on your PC the Ruby-186-27 app will be found very quickly. When you select Ruby-186-27 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ruby-186-27, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ruby-186-27:
- The software company is: http://rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ruby\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ruby-186-27.
8. After removing Ruby-186-27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ruby-186-27 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ruby-186-27 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ruby-186-27 by rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Ruby-186-27 by rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ruby-186-27 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 12:10:09.667