Ruby 0.90.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ruby 0.90.2 from your computerWarp Engine Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Warp Engine Software. More data about the app Ruby 0.90.2 can be seen at http://www.WarpEngine.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Warp Engine Software\Ruby directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Ruby 0.90.2 is C:\Program Files\Warp Engine Software\Ruby\unins000.exe. Ruby 0.90.2's primary file takes around 2.22 MB (2326528 bytes) and its name is Ruby.exe.
Ruby 0.90.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.86 MB (3000118
bytes) on disk.
- Ruby.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.80 KB)
The current page applies to Ruby 0.90.2 version 0.90.2
Ruby 0.90.2 is a program marketed by Warp Engine Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Ruby 0.90.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ruby 0.90.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ruby 0.90.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ruby 0.90.2". The Ruby 0.90.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ruby 0.90.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ruby 0.90.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ruby 0.90.2:
- The software company is: http://www.WarpEngine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Warp Engine Software\Ruby\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ruby 0.90.2.
8. After uninstalling Ruby 0.90.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ruby 0.90.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ruby 0.90.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ruby 0.90.2 by Warp Engine Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Ruby 0.90.2 by Warp Engine Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ruby 0.90.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 23:16:05.533