Ruby 0.90.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ruby 0.90.2 from your computerWarp Engine Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Warp Engine Software. More data about the app Ruby 0.90.2 can be seen at http://www.WarpEngine.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Warp Engine Software\Ruby directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Ruby 0.90.2 is C:\Program Files\Warp Engine Software\Ruby\unins000.exe. Ruby 0.90.2's primary file takes around 2.22 MB (2326528 bytes) and its name is Ruby.exe.
Ruby 0.90.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.86 MB (3000118
bytes) on disk.
- Ruby.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.80 KB)
The current page applies to Ruby 0.90.2 version 0.90.2
Ruby 0.90.2 is a program marketed by Warp Engine Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Ruby 0.90.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ruby 0.90.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ruby 0.90.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ruby 0.90.2". The Ruby 0.90.2 program will be found automatically. After you click Ruby 0.90.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ruby 0.90.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ruby 0.90.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.WarpEngine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Warp Engine Software\Ruby\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ruby 0.90.2.
8. After uninstalling Ruby 0.90.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ruby 0.90.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ruby 0.90.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ruby 0.90.2 by Warp Engine Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Ruby 0.90.2 by Warp Engine Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ruby 0.90.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 23:16:05.533