Rubik's Cube 1.1.0
Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 from your systemNovel Games Limited
. You can read more on Novel Games Limited or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 can be seen at http://www.novelgames.com
. Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Novel Games\Rubik's Cube directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 is C:\Program Files\Novel Games\Rubik's Cube\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named rubik.exe and occupies 28.00 KB (28672 bytes).
Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 690.84 KB (707418
bytes) on disk.
- rubik.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Rubik's Cube 1.1.0.
Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 is a program by Novel Games Limited. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rubik's Cube 1.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rubik's Cube 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rubik's Cube 1.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.novelgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Novel Games\Rubik's Cube\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rubik's Cube 1.1.0.
8. After removing Rubik's Cube 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 by Novel Games Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 by Novel Games Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rubik's Cube 1.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 06:35:40.167