Rubies version 126.96.36.199
You can find on this page details on how to remove Rubies version 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Rubies version 184.108.40.206 from your systemThe Rubies developers
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on The Rubies developers. More details about Rubies version 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://rbies.org
. Usually the Rubies version 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Rubies version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubies\unins000.exe. rubies-core-qt-v126.96.36.199.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 23.69 MB (24843264 bytes) on disk.
Rubies version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.73 MB (25927329
bytes) on disk.
- rubies-core-qt-v184.108.40.206.exe (23.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Rubies version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Rubies version 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by The Rubies developers. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Rubies version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rubies version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rubies version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rubies version 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Rubies version 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. After you select Rubies version 22.214.171.124 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rubies version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rubies version 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://rbies.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubies\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rubies version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Rubies version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rubies version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rubies version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rubies version 126.96.36.199 by The Rubies developers from your computer, we are not saying that Rubies version 188.8.131.52 by The Rubies developers is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rubies version 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 04:21:49.917