Ruština do ucha
Ruština do ucha is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ruština do ucha from your PCEddica, spol. s r.o.
. Additional info about Eddica, spol. s r.o. can be seen here
. More details about Ruština do ucha can be seen at http://www.eddica.cz
. Usually the Ruština do ucha application is found in the C:\Program Files\EDDICA\rustina_do_ucha folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Ruština do ucha by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EDDICA\rustina_do_ucha\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named DoUcha.exe and it has a size of 3.95 MB (4145152 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Ruština do ucha. They occupy 4.84 MB (5070465
bytes) on disk.
- DoUcha.exe (3.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.63 KB)
- RazorLame.exe (662.50 KB)
- lame.exe (190.50 KB)
The current page applies to Ruština do ucha version 2.3
Ruština do ucha is a program offered by Eddica, spol. s r.o.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Ruština do ucha is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ruština do ucha from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ruština do ucha or simply click the Search field and type in "Ruština do ucha". If it exists on your system the Ruština do ucha app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ruština do ucha in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ruština do ucha, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ruština do ucha:
- The publisher is: http://www.eddica.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EDDICA\rustina_do_ucha\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ruština do ucha.
8. After uninstalling Ruština do ucha, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ruština do ucha which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ruština do ucha with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ruština do ucha by Eddica, spol. s r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Ruština do ucha by Eddica, spol. s r.o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ruština do ucha in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:58:35.730