This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Rsp for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rsp from your computerSInTel
. You can read more on SInTel or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Rsp at http://www.sintel.net
. Rsp is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\99f019bb-1dfc-460a-a403-e742b39982ea folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Rsp is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\99f019bb-1dfc-460a-a403-e742b39982ea\RspUninstal.exe. The program's main executable file is called RspRabbitServer.exe and its approximative size is 364.00 KB (372736 bytes).
Rsp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 103.12 MB (108132472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RspUninstal.exe (269.50 KB)
- CGILZip.exe (788.50 KB)
- AnyDesk.exe (2.85 MB)
- AutoUpdater.exe (599.50 KB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- RemoteSintelProvider.exe (1.42 MB)
- RspRabbitServer.exe (364.00 KB)
- TeamViewerQS-idc6pqjbg4.exe (5.84 MB)
- enumres.exe (68.00 KB)
- opencv-new.exe (88.00 KB)
The current page applies to Rsp version 1.57200120203.133260
Rsp is an application by SInTel. Some users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Rsp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rsp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rsp or simply click the Search field and type in "Rsp". If it is installed on your PC the Rsp program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rsp in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rsp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rsp:
- The software company is: http://www.sintel.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\99f019bb-1dfc-460a-a403-e742b39982ea\RspUninstal.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rsp.
8. After removing Rsp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rsp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rsp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rsp by SInTel from your computer, nor are we saying that Rsp by SInTel is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rsp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:01:06.970