Royal Planet is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Royal Planet from your PCRival
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Rival. More details about the software Royal Planet can be found at http://www.rivalpowered.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RoyalPlanet directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Royal Planet's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RoyalPlanet\uninst.exe. lobby.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 54.52 MB (57165200 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Royal Planet. They take 54.77 MB (57428078
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- lobby.exe (54.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (172.83 KB)
This web page is about Royal Planet version 2.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Royal Planet:
Royal Planet is a program released by Rival. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Royal Planet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Royal Planet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Royal Planet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Royal Planet". If it exists on your system the Royal Planet program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Royal Planet in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Royal Planet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Royal Planet:
- The software company is: http://www.rivalpowered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RoyalPlanet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Royal Planet.
8. After uninstalling Royal Planet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Royal Planet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Royal Planet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Royal Planet by Rival from your PC, we are not saying that Royal Planet by Rival is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Royal Planet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 04:13:47.760