You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Royal Gems for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Royal Gems from your systemFreeGamePick.com
. You can find out more on FreeGamePick.com or check for application updates here
. More information about Royal Gems can be seen at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Royal Gems directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Royal Gems is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Royal Gems\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.26 MB (2373120 bytes) on disk and is called game.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Royal Gems. They occupy about 2.94 MB (3086008
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
Royal Gems is an application offered by FreeGamePick.com. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Royal Gems is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Royal Gems from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Royal Gems or simply click the Search feature and type in "Royal Gems". The Royal Gems app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Royal Gems in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Royal Gems, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Royal Gems:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Royal Gems\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Royal Gems.
8. After removing Royal Gems, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Royal Gems which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Royal Gems using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Royal Gems by FreeGamePick.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Royal Gems by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Royal Gems in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 20:40:12.413