Royal Envoy 3
A guide to uninstall Royal Envoy 3 from your computer
This web page is about Royal Envoy 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by Playrix Entertainment
. More data about Playrix Entertainment can be found here
. You can read more about related to Royal Envoy 3 at http://www.playrix.com
. Royal Envoy 3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Royal Envoy 3 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Royal Envoy 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Royal Envoy 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Royal Envoy 3.exe and it has a size of 9.35 MB (9809408 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Royal Envoy 3. They occupy about 10.10 MB (10592266
bytes) on disk.
- Royal Envoy 3.exe (9.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.51 KB)
- TakeTime.exe (56.00 KB)
The current page applies to Royal Envoy 3 version 1.0
A way to erase Royal Envoy 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Royal Envoy 3 is a program marketed by the software company Playrix Entertainment. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Royal Envoy 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Royal Envoy 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Royal Envoy 3". If it exists on your system the Royal Envoy 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Royal Envoy 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Royal Envoy 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Royal Envoy 3:
- The software company is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Royal Envoy 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Royal Envoy 3.
8. After removing Royal Envoy 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Royal Envoy 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Royal Envoy 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Royal Envoy 3:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Royal Envoy 3 by Playrix Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Royal Envoy 3 by Playrix Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Royal Envoy 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-12 18:21:58.447