Royal Envoy 2_SV fr
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Royal Envoy 2_SV fr for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Royal Envoy 2_SV fr from your systemBoonty
. You can read more on Boonty or check for application updates here
. More details about Royal Envoy 2_SV fr can be found at http://www.boonty.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Royal Envoy 2_SV folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Royal Envoy 2_SV fr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Royal Envoy 2_SV\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.39 MB (16136200 bytes) on disk and is called Royal Envoy 2.exe.
The executables below are part of Royal Envoy 2_SV fr. They occupy an average of 16.13 MB (16912737
bytes) on disk.
- Royal Envoy 2.exe (15.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.07 KB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Royal Envoy 2_SV fr.
Royal Envoy 2_SV fr is an application released by the software company Boonty. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Royal Envoy 2_SV fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Royal Envoy 2_SV fr from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Royal Envoy 2_SV fr or simply click the Search field and type in "Royal Envoy 2_SV fr". If it is installed on your PC the Royal Envoy 2_SV fr program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Royal Envoy 2_SV fr in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Royal Envoy 2_SV fr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Royal Envoy 2_SV fr:
- The software company is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Royal Envoy 2_SV\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Royal Envoy 2_SV fr.
8. After uninstalling Royal Envoy 2_SV fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Royal Envoy 2_SV fr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Royal Envoy 2_SV fr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Royal Envoy 2_SV fr by Boonty from your PC, nor are we saying that Royal Envoy 2_SV fr by Boonty is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Royal Envoy 2_SV fr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:30:17.620