Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de
This info is about Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de from your systemBoonty
. Take a look here
for more information on Boonty. Click on http://www.boonty.com/
to get more information about Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de on Boonty's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom\unins000.exe". Royal Envoy 2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 15.39 MB (16140216 bytes) on disk.
Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de contains of the executables below. They take 16.63 MB (17434799
bytes) on disk.
- Royal Envoy 2.exe (15.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.48 KB)
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
The current page applies to Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de version 2
Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de is a program released by the software company Boonty. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de". If it exists on your system the Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de:
- The software company is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de.
8. After removing Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de by Boonty from your computer, we are not saying that Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de by Boonty is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Royal Envoy 2_PV_NXWSecurom de in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 16:14:40.483