Royal Defense is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Royal Defense from your PCGameHouse
. Take a look here
for more information on GameHouse. Royal Defense is commonly installed in the C:\GameHouse Games\Royal Defense folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Royal Defense is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. bstrapInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Royal Defense. They occupy about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Royal Defense.
Royal Defense is a program by GameHouse. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Royal Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Royal Defense from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Royal Defense or simply click the Search field and type in "Royal Defense". If it is installed on your PC the Royal Defense app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Royal Defense in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Royal Defense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Royal Defense.
8. After uninstalling Royal Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Royal Defense that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Royal Defense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Royal Defense by GameHouse from your PC, we are not saying that Royal Defense by GameHouse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Royal Defense in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 20:03:36.270