Royal Defense is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Royal Defense from your PCGameHouse
. Take a look here
for more information on GameHouse. Royal Defense is commonly installed in the C:\GameHouse Games\Royal Defense folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Royal Defense is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. bstrapInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Royal Defense. They occupy about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Royal Defense.
Royal Defense is a program by GameHouse. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Royal Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Royal Defense from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Royal Defense or simply click the Search field and type in "Royal Defense". The Royal Defense application will be found automatically. After you select Royal Defense in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Royal Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Royal Defense.
8. After uninstalling Royal Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Royal Defense that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Royal Defense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Royal Defense by GameHouse from your PC, we are not saying that Royal Defense by GameHouse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Royal Defense in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 20:03:36.270