You can find on this page details on how to remove Royal Defense for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Royal Defense from your PCAstralax
. You can find out more on Astralax or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Royal Defense can be found at http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/21229/
. Royal Defense is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Defense directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Royal Defense is C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Defense\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled rd.exe and occupies 2.45 MB (2564096 bytes).
Royal Defense contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.07 MB (6369792
bytes) on disk.
- rd.exe (2.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.63 MB)
This page is about Royal Defense version 1.0
Royal Defense has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Royal Defense's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Royal Defense
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Royal Defense\Royal Defense.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Royal Defense\Uninstall Royal Defense.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Royal Defensev1.0
Royal Defense is an application marketed by the software company Astralax. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Royal Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Royal Defense from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Royal Defense or simply click the Search field and type in "Royal Defense". If it is installed on your PC the Royal Defense program will be found automatically. After you click Royal Defense in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Royal Defense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Royal Defense:
- The software company is: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/21229/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Defense\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Royal Defense.
8. After removing Royal Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Royal Defense which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Royal Defense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Royal Defense by Astralax from your PC, we are not saying that Royal Defense by Astralax is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Royal Defense in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 22:32:21.380