Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators
Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators from your computertrendpro.com
. You can read more on trendpro.com or check for application updates here
. More information about Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators can be found at http://www.trendpro.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendPro directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators. Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators's primary file takes around 679.28 KB (695578 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators contains of the executables below. They occupy 679.28 KB (695578
bytes) on disk.
Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators is a program released by the software company trendpro.com. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators". The Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.trendpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators.
8. After uninstalling Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators by trendpro.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators by trendpro.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:12:02.297