Roxip XStart (remove only)
How to uninstall Roxip XStart (remove only) from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Roxip XStart (remove only) for Windows. It is produced by Roxip
. Open here
where you can read more on Roxip. Please follow http://www.roxip.com/
if you want to read more on Roxip XStart (remove only) on Roxip's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Roxip\XStart directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Roxip XStart (remove only) is C:\Program Files\Roxip\XStart\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 491.50 KB (503296 bytes) on disk and is called xstart.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Roxip XStart (remove only). They occupy about 682.76 KB (699151
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (191.26 KB)
- xstart.exe (491.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.2
of Roxip XStart (remove only).
How to uninstall Roxip XStart (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Roxip XStart (remove only) is a program marketed by Roxip. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Roxip XStart (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Roxip XStart (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roxip XStart (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Roxip XStart (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Roxip XStart (remove only) in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Roxip XStart (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roxip XStart (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.roxip.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Roxip\XStart\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roxip XStart (remove only).
8. After removing Roxip XStart (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Roxip XStart (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roxip XStart (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Roxip XStart (remove only) by Roxip from your computer, we are not saying that Roxip XStart (remove only) by Roxip is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Roxip XStart (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-01-03 14:38:56.667