This page is about Rouvy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rouvy from your systemVirtualTraining
. Further information on VirtualTraining can be seen here
. Detailed information about Rouvy can be found at www.rouvy.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualTraining\Rouvy directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Rouvy's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualTraining\Rouvy\uninstall.exe. Rouvy's main file takes about 4.32 MB (4531712 bytes) and is named Rouvy.exe.
Rouvy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 44.34 MB (46491325
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (33.55 MB)
- Rouvy.exe (4.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (361.38 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (893.50 KB)
- TeamViewerQS_en.exe (4.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124.201708102149
of Rouvy. For more Rouvy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rouvy is an application marketed by VirtualTraining. Some users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Rouvy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Rouvy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rouvy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rouvy". If it exists on your system the Rouvy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Rouvy in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rouvy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rouvy:
- The software company is: www.rouvy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualTraining\Rouvy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rouvy.
8. After removing Rouvy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rouvy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rouvy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rouvy by VirtualTraining from your computer, nor are we saying that Rouvy by VirtualTraining is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rouvy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 23:49:22.757