This web page is about RouterStats-Lite v9.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RouterStats-Lite v9.9 from your computervwlowen.co.uk
. More data about vwlowen.co.uk can be seen here
. More details about RouterStats-Lite v9.9 can be seen at vwlowen.co.uk
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RouterStats-Lite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RouterStats-Lite v9.9 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RouterStats-Lite\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RouterStats-Lite v9.9's primary file takes about 1.86 MB (1951232 bytes) and its name is RouterStatsLite.exe.
RouterStats-Lite v9.9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.50 MB (2621210
bytes) on disk.
- RouterStatsLite.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (654.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.9
of RouterStats-Lite v9.9.
RouterStats-Lite v9.9 is an application marketed by vwlowen.co.uk. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall RouterStats-Lite v9.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RouterStats-Lite v9.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RouterStats-Lite v9.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RouterStats-Lite v9.9". If it exists on your system the RouterStats-Lite v9.9 application will be found automatically. When you click RouterStats-Lite v9.9 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RouterStats-Lite v9.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RouterStats-Lite v9.9:
- The web site of the program is: vwlowen.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RouterStats-Lite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RouterStats-Lite v9.9.
8. After uninstalling RouterStats-Lite v9.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RouterStats-Lite v9.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RouterStats-Lite v9.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RouterStats-Lite v9.9 by vwlowen.co.uk from your PC, we are not saying that RouterStats-Lite v9.9 by vwlowen.co.uk is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RouterStats-Lite v9.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:45:48.670