This web page is about RouterStats-Lite v9.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RouterStats-Lite v9.9 from your computervwlowen.co.uk
. More data about vwlowen.co.uk can be seen here
. More details about RouterStats-Lite v9.9 can be seen at vwlowen.co.uk
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RouterStats-Lite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RouterStats-Lite v9.9 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RouterStats-Lite\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RouterStats-Lite v9.9's primary file takes about 1.86 MB (1951232 bytes) and its name is RouterStatsLite.exe.
RouterStats-Lite v9.9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.50 MB (2621210
bytes) on disk.
- RouterStatsLite.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (654.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.9
of RouterStats-Lite v9.9.
RouterStats-Lite v9.9 is an application marketed by vwlowen.co.uk. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall RouterStats-Lite v9.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RouterStats-Lite v9.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RouterStats-Lite v9.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RouterStats-Lite v9.9". If it exists on your system the RouterStats-Lite v9.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RouterStats-Lite v9.9 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RouterStats-Lite v9.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RouterStats-Lite v9.9:
- The web site of the application is: vwlowen.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RouterStats-Lite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RouterStats-Lite v9.9.
8. After uninstalling RouterStats-Lite v9.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RouterStats-Lite v9.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RouterStats-Lite v9.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RouterStats-Lite v9.9 by vwlowen.co.uk from your PC, we are not saying that RouterStats-Lite v9.9 by vwlowen.co.uk is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RouterStats-Lite v9.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:45:48.670