You can find below detailed information on how to remove Roundabout Demo for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Roundabout Demo from your computerNo Goblin
. You can find out more on No Goblin or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Roundabout Demo at http://roundaboutgame.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Roundabout Demo folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Roundabout Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/338010. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RoundaboutDemo.exe is the Roundabout Demo's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Roundabout Demo. They take about 10.77 MB (11288064
bytes) on disk.
- RoundaboutDemo.exe (10.77 MB)
Roundabout Demo is an application by the software company No Goblin. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Roundabout Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Roundabout Demo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Roundabout Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roundabout Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Roundabout Demo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Roundabout Demo in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Roundabout Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roundabout Demo:
- The publisher is: http://roundaboutgame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/338010
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roundabout Demo.
8. After removing Roundabout Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Roundabout Demo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roundabout Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roundabout Demo by No Goblin from your computer, nor are we saying that Roundabout Demo by No Goblin is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roundabout Demo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:29:28.477