Roulette Number 5.1
This page is about Roulette Number 5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Roulette Number 5.1 from your computerRoulette Number, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Roulette Number, Inc.. More information about the software Roulette Number 5.1 can be seen at http://www.roulettenumber.com
. Roulette Number 5.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette Number folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Roulette Number 5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette Number\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 47.32 MB (49620992 bytes) on disk and is labeled RouletteNumber.exe.
Roulette Number 5.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 47.40 MB (49700557
bytes) on disk.
- RouletteNumber.exe (47.32 MB)
- uninst.exe (77.70 KB)
This page is about Roulette Number 5.1 version 5.1
Roulette Number 5.1 is an application released by Roulette Number, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Roulette Number 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Roulette Number 5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roulette Number 5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roulette Number 5.1". The Roulette Number 5.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Roulette Number 5.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Roulette Number 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roulette Number 5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roulettenumber.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette Number\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roulette Number 5.1.
8. After uninstalling Roulette Number 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Roulette Number 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roulette Number 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roulette Number 5.1 by Roulette Number, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Roulette Number 5.1 by Roulette Number, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roulette Number 5.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 15:46:47.160