This web page contains complete information on how to remove Roulette 1.0.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Roulette 1.0.0 from your PCSN Software
. You can read more on SN Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Roulette 1.0.0 at http://www.snsoftware.net/Roulette
. Roulette 1.0.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette by SN Software folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Roulette 1.0.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette by SN Software\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Roulette 1.0.0's main file takes around 1.51 MB (1583833 bytes) and its name is Roulette.exe.
The executables below are part of Roulette 1.0.0. They take an average of 2.15 MB (2257907
bytes) on disk.
- Roulette.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The current page applies to Roulette 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Roulette 1.0.0 is an application marketed by the software company SN Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Roulette 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Roulette 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roulette 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roulette 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Roulette 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Roulette 1.0.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Roulette 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roulette 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.snsoftware.net/Roulette
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette by SN Software\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roulette 1.0.0.
8. After removing Roulette 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Roulette 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roulette 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roulette 1.0.0 by SN Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Roulette 1.0.0 by SN Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roulette 1.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 00:01:33.827