Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe
You can find below details on how to remove Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe from your PCASUSTEK Computer Inc
. Take a look here
for more information on ASUSTEK Computer Inc. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Asus\Rotation Desktop for G Series directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Asus\Rotation Desktop for G Series\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.30 MB (6606512 bytes) on disk and is named Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe.
The executable files below are part of Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe. They take about 9.59 MB (10058640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusUacCtl.exe (71.67 KB)
- AsusUacSvc.exe (111.17 KB)
- ControlItem.exe (11.17 KB)
- GameDesktop.exe (342.17 KB)
- GameFast.exe (775.67 KB)
- MusicDeskTop.exe (322.17 KB)
- PhotoDesktop.exe (321.67 KB)
- Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe (6.30 MB)
- TempDesktop.exe (27.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- VideoDesktop.exe (251.17 KB)
The current page applies to Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe releases:
Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe is an application by the software company ASUSTEK Computer Inc. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe". If it is installed on your PC the Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe.
8. After uninstalling Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe by ASUSTEK Computer Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe by ASUSTEK Computer Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rotation Desktop for G Series.exe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 22:01:41.597