This info is about Rotastic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rotastic from your PCDancing Dots
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Dancing Dots. You can read more about related to Rotastic at http://www.rotastic.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rotastic folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rotastic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.72 MB (2851408 bytes) on disk.
Rotastic is comprised of the following executables which take 18.58 MB (19477528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Rotastic is a program marketed by the software company Dancing Dots. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Rotastic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Rotastic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rotastic or simply click the Search field and type in "Rotastic". The Rotastic app will be found very quickly. When you click Rotastic in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rotastic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rotastic:
- The publisher is: http://www.rotastic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rotastic.
8. After uninstalling Rotastic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rotastic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rotastic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rotastic by Dancing Dots from your computer, nor are we saying that Rotastic by Dancing Dots is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rotastic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:10:21.143