This web page is about Rossmann Fotoswiat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Rossmann Fotoswiat from your PCCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. More information on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Rossmann\Rossmann Fotoswiat folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Rossmann Fotoswiat is "C:\Program Files\Rossmann\Rossmann Fotoswiat\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is called Rossmann Fotoswiat.exe and it has a size of 7.28 MB (7637504 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Rossmann Fotoswiat. They occupy about 18.21 MB (19091152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE-Podglad Zdjec.exe (1.29 MB)
- facedetection.exe (17.50 KB)
- IMPORTER CEWE.exe (397.00 KB)
- Rossmann Fotoswiat.exe (7.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.36 KB)
- vcredist2010_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
This page is about Rossmann Fotoswiat version 5.1.8
only. You can find here a few links to other Rossmann Fotoswiat releases:
...click to view all...
Rossmann Fotoswiat is a program marketed by the software company CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Rossmann Fotoswiat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rossmann Fotoswiat from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rossmann Fotoswiat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rossmann Fotoswiat". The Rossmann Fotoswiat application will be found automatically. After you click Rossmann Fotoswiat in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rossmann Fotoswiat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rossmann Fotoswiat.
8. After removing Rossmann Fotoswiat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rossmann Fotoswiat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rossmann Fotoswiat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rossmann Fotoswiat by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, we are not saying that Rossmann Fotoswiat by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rossmann Fotoswiat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-09 15:16:23.127