Roozz plugin 2.9.5
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Roozz plugin 2.9.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Roozz plugin 2.9.5 from your computerroozz.com
. Take a look here
for more info on roozz.com. You can read more about related to Roozz plugin 2.9.5 at http://www.roozz.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roozz folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roozz\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Roozz plugin 2.9.5. RoozzBroker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.64 MB (1715712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Roozz plugin 2.9.5. They occupy 2.75 MB (2884382
bytes) on disk.
- RoozzBroker.exe (1.64 MB)
- RoozzCLRHostSvc.exe (62.50 KB)
- RoozzNHostSvc.exe (9.50 KB)
- RoozzUpdater.exe (373.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.78 KB)
This web page is about Roozz plugin 2.9.5 version 2.9.5
Roozz plugin 2.9.5 is a program by the software company roozz.com. Some users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Roozz plugin 2.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Roozz plugin 2.9.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roozz plugin 2.9.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roozz plugin 2.9.5". If it is installed on your PC the Roozz plugin 2.9.5 application will be found very quickly. When you select Roozz plugin 2.9.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Roozz plugin 2.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roozz plugin 2.9.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roozz.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roozz\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Roozz plugin 2.9.5.
8. After uninstalling Roozz plugin 2.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Roozz plugin 2.9.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roozz plugin 2.9.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Roozz plugin 2.9.5 by roozz.com from your computer, we are not saying that Roozz plugin 2.9.5 by roozz.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Roozz plugin 2.9.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:38:07.367