RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 from your computerRootsMagic, Inc.
. You can read more on RootsMagic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rootsmagic.com
to get more information about RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 on RootsMagic, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. RootsMagic 22.214.171.124's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7\unins000.exe. RootsMagic.exe is the RootsMagic 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it takes close to 25.37 MB (26599704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RootsMagic 188.8.131.52. They occupy 58.43 MB (61265813
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RMChart.exe (1.41 MB)
- RMMenu.exe (1.66 MB)
- RMReader.exe (23.93 MB)
- RootsMagic.exe (25.37 MB)
- RootsMagicToGo.exe (5.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (966.16 KB)
The current page applies to RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 is an application released by RootsMagic, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RootsMagic 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. After you click RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RootsMagic 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RootsMagic 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rootsmagic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RootsMagic 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing RootsMagic 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 by RootsMagic, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 by RootsMagic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 16:48:16.273