You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 from your PCRootsMagic, Inc.
. You can read more on RootsMagic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.rootsmagic.com
. Usually the RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RootsMagic.exe is the RootsMagic 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes around 23.70 MB (24854984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RootsMagic 18.104.22.168. They take 55.11 MB (57783377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RMChart.exe (1.40 MB)
- RMMenu.exe (1.65 MB)
- RMReader.exe (22.29 MB)
- RootsMagic.exe (23.70 MB)
- RootsMagicToGo.exe (5.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (962.16 KB)
This info is about RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company RootsMagic, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RootsMagic 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RootsMagic 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RootsMagic 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rootsmagic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RootsMagic 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling RootsMagic 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 by RootsMagic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 by RootsMagic, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 04:46:54.577