You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 from your systemRootsMagic, Inc.
. Additional info about RootsMagic, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.rootsmagic.com
if you want to read more on RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 on RootsMagic, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe. RootsMagic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 23.20 MB (24322032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in RootsMagic 220.127.116.11. They take 52.54 MB (55094937
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RMChart.exe (1.32 MB)
- RMMenu.exe (1.66 MB)
- RMReader.exe (21.72 MB)
- RootsMagic.exe (23.20 MB)
- RootsMagicToGo.exe (3.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (761.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of RootsMagic 22.214.171.124.
RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by RootsMagic, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RootsMagic 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. After you click RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RootsMagic 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RootsMagic 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rootsmagic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RootsMagic 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing RootsMagic 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 by RootsMagic, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 by RootsMagic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:24:18.343