RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 from your systemRootsMagic, Inc.
. You can read more on RootsMagic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 at http://www.rootsmagic.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 6 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called RootsMagic.exe and occupies 22.38 MB (23467424 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RootsMagic 18.104.22.168. They take 50.94 MB (53417141
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RMChart.exe (1.32 MB)
- RMMenu.exe (1.66 MB)
- RMReader.exe (20.93 MB)
- RootsMagic.exe (22.38 MB)
- RootsMagicToGo.exe (3.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (759.49 KB)
The current web page applies to RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 is an application by RootsMagic, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RootsMagic 22.214.171.124". The RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. After you click RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RootsMagic 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RootsMagic 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.rootsmagic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RootsMagic 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling RootsMagic 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 by RootsMagic, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 by RootsMagic, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 07:47:48.563