How to uninstall RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 from your system
RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by RootsMagic, Inc.
. You can read more on RootsMagic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 at http://www.rootsmagic.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 6 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called RootsMagic.exe and occupies 22.38 MB (23467424 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RootsMagic 126.96.36.199. They take 50.94 MB (53417141
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RMChart.exe (1.32 MB)
- RMMenu.exe (1.66 MB)
- RMReader.exe (20.93 MB)
- RootsMagic.exe (22.38 MB)
- RootsMagicToGo.exe (3.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (759.49 KB)
The current web page applies to RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
How to erase RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 is an application by RootsMagic, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "RootsMagic 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RootsMagic 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RootsMagic 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.rootsmagic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RootsMagic 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling RootsMagic 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed RootsMagic 18.104.22.168:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 by RootsMagic, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 by RootsMagic, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 07:47:48.563