This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 from your computerRootsMagic, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on RootsMagic, Inc.. Further information about RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.rootsmagic.com
. Usually the RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RootsMagic 188.8.131.52. The application's main executable file is named RootsMagic.exe and it has a size of 21.02 MB (22044576 bytes).
RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 48.26 MB (50601141
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RMChart.exe (1.32 MB)
- RMMenu.exe (1.66 MB)
- RMReader.exe (19.61 MB)
- RootsMagic.exe (21.02 MB)
- RootsMagicToGo.exe (3.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (759.49 KB)
The current page applies to RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by the software company RootsMagic, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RootsMagic 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RootsMagic 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RootsMagic 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.rootsmagic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RootsMagic 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing RootsMagic 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 by RootsMagic, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 by RootsMagic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 03:29:16.217