Room Arranger (64-bit)
Room Arranger (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) from your PCJan Adamec
. Further information on Jan Adamec can be found here
. More data about the program Room Arranger (64-bit) can be found at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Room Arranger directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Room Arranger (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. RooArr.exe is the Room Arranger (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes close to 3.09 MB (3245112 bytes) on disk.
Room Arranger (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.20 MB (3352364
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (3.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.7
of Room Arranger (64-bit). You can find below info on other releases of Room Arranger (64-bit):
...click to view all...
Room Arranger (64-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Room Arranger (64-bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger\texcache\tc.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger\texcache\tc_41.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger\texcache\tc_6334.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger\texcache\tc_6500.png
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adasoft\Room Arranger x64
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Room Arranger x64
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\RooArr.exe
Room Arranger (64-bit) is a program marketed by the software company Jan Adamec. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Room Arranger (64-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Room Arranger (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Room Arranger (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Room Arranger (64-bit).
8. After removing Room Arranger (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger (64-bit) by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-09 18:46:21.837