Rooftops is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Rooftops from your PCRémi Vansteelandt
. More info about Rémi Vansteelandt can be read here
. Detailed information about Rooftops can be found at http://games.remvst.com/
. Rooftops is frequently installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\rooftops-b9d21f0312842f12ddf3d3f944b20b8e" directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Rooftops is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\rooftops-b9d21f0312842f12ddf3d3f944b20b8e\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Rooftops's primary file takes around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and its name is webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Rooftops is comprised of the following executables which take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
Rooftops is an application released by the software company Rémi Vansteelandt. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Rooftops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rooftops with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rooftops or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rooftops". If it is installed on your PC the Rooftops program will be found very quickly. After you click Rooftops in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rooftops, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rooftops:
- The software company is: http://games.remvst.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\rooftops-b9d21f0312842f12ddf3d3f944b20b8e\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rooftops.
8. After removing Rooftops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rooftops that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rooftops with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rooftops by Rémi Vansteelandt from your computer, we are not saying that Rooftops by Rémi Vansteelandt is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rooftops supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:07:36.847