Rome Flash Downloader 1.2
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 from your systemSamsung India
. Take a look here
for more information on Samsung India. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rome Flash Downloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rome Flash Downloader\unins000.exe. ROME_DOWNLOADER.exe is the Rome Flash Downloader 1.2's main executable file and it takes approximately 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Rome Flash Downloader 1.2. They take 125.91 KB (128932
bytes) on disk.
- ROME_DOWNLOADER.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 version 1.2
Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 is an application marketed by the software company Samsung India. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rome Flash Downloader 1.2". The Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rome Flash Downloader 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rome Flash Downloader 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Rome Flash Downloader 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 by Samsung India from your PC, nor are we saying that Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 by Samsung India is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rome Flash Downloader 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 03:09:05.290