Romance of Rome
Romance of Rome is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Romance of Rome from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Romance of Rome on WildTangent's website. Usually the Romance of Rome program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RomanceofRome folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Romance of Rome is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RomanceofRome\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Romance of Rome-WT.exe is the Romance of Rome's main executable file and it takes about 2.18 MB (2280912 bytes) on disk.
Romance of Rome is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.31 MB (3473088
bytes) on disk:
- Romance of Rome-WT.exe (2.18 MB)
- Romance of Rome.exe (820.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Romance of Rome. You can find below info on other versions of Romance of Rome:
Romance of Rome is a program released by WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Romance of Rome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Romance of Rome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Romance of Rome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Romance of Rome". If it exists on your system the Romance of Rome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Romance of Rome in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Romance of Rome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Romance of Rome:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RomanceofRome\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Romance of Rome.
8. After removing Romance of Rome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Romance of Rome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Romance of Rome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Romance of Rome by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Romance of Rome by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Romance of Rome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 22:28:28.520