This page is about Roly-Poly Cannon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Roly-Poly Cannon from your computerePlaybus.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ePlaybus.com. You can get more details related to Roly-Poly Cannon at http://www.eplaybus.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Roly-Poly Cannon folder (same installation drive as Windows). Roly-Poly Cannon's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Roly-Poly Cannon\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named Roly-Poly Cannon.exe and its approximative size is 2.58 MB (2700800 bytes).
The executables below are part of Roly-Poly Cannon. They take an average of 3.25 MB (3408154
bytes) on disk.
- Roly-Poly Cannon.exe (2.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Roly-Poly Cannon is a program marketed by ePlaybus.com. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Roly-Poly Cannon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Roly-Poly Cannon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Roly-Poly Cannon or simply click the Search field and type in "Roly-Poly Cannon". If it is installed on your PC the Roly-Poly Cannon app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Roly-Poly Cannon in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Roly-Poly Cannon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roly-Poly Cannon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Roly-Poly Cannon\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roly-Poly Cannon.
8. After uninstalling Roly-Poly Cannon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Roly-Poly Cannon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roly-Poly Cannon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Roly-Poly Cannon by ePlaybus.com from your PC, we are not saying that Roly-Poly Cannon by ePlaybus.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Roly-Poly Cannon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:55:09.340