Rolling Thunder 2
Rolling Thunder 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Rolling Thunder 2 from your PCGameFabrique
. You can read more on GameFabrique or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Rolling Thunder 2 can be seen at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. Rolling Thunder 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Rolling Thunder 2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Rolling Thunder 2 is C:\Program Files\Rolling Thunder 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. fusion.exe is the Rolling Thunder 2's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
Rolling Thunder 2 contains of the executables below. They take 3.07 MB (3215525
bytes) on disk.
- fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to Rolling Thunder 2 version 2
Rolling Thunder 2 is an application released by GameFabrique. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Rolling Thunder 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Rolling Thunder 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rolling Thunder 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rolling Thunder 2". If it is installed on your PC the Rolling Thunder 2 program will be found automatically. After you click Rolling Thunder 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rolling Thunder 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rolling Thunder 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rolling Thunder 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rolling Thunder 2.
8. After uninstalling Rolling Thunder 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rolling Thunder 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rolling Thunder 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rolling Thunder 2 by GameFabrique from your PC, nor are we saying that Rolling Thunder 2 by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rolling Thunder 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-24 17:56:01.130