Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES from your systemThe UCES Team
. You can find out more on The UCES Team or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RCT2.EXE is the Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES's primary executable file and it takes approximately 930.45 KB (952780 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES. They occupy about 3.60 MB (3777823
bytes) on disk.
- RCT2.EXE (930.45 KB)
- RCT2SGM.exe (472.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES.
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES is an application marketed by The UCES Team. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES". If it is installed on your PC the Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES application will be found very quickly. After you click Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES.
8. After uninstalling Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES by The UCES Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES by The UCES Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 UCES in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 04:15:00.963